Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Introduction

During the Summer of 2011, I had some free time in between semesters at school and decided to binge watch one of my very favorite television shows of all time - I Love Lucy.

I had the complete box set and what seemed like endless days ahead, so I popped in the first disc and started watching. That first episode wasn't even over before I decided to write a brief encapsulation of each episode. 

I originally posted them all to my sister, the other great Lucy over in our household, and she suggested edits to many of the episodes. Eventually I gathered everything into one document, which I am posting here for the first time. I'll do a series of six or seven posts, one for each season and one for any lingering things. 

Enjoy, all Lucy lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment